Cooktop Cove: Don't sacrifice seasoning on asparagus for healthiness. You can have it all with these 7 recipes
Healthy foods can be absolutely delicious. There's no doubt that asparagus is at the top of the list when it comes to the ultimate health food that is packed full of valuable flavor. However, don't assume that this veggie can't also taste great.
These recipes prove that asparagus is not only good for the body but can be flavorful, too. Here are a few must-try asparagus recipes that may taste like a cheat-day, but are actually healthy. We know you'll love it!
1. The best-grilled asparagus recipe (h/t I'd Rather be a Chef)
This crispy grilled asparagus is cooked to perfection. The spices are just what you need to add a touch of flavor.
2. Easy roasted ranch asparagus recipe (h/t Six Sisters' Stuff)
Yum! If you love ranch flavor then you'll be blown away by this tasty dish. In as little as 20 minutes you can be feasting on this delectable side.
3. Baked eggs and asparagus (h/t Kalyn's Kitchen)
You might not consider asparagus a number one breakfast food, but this recipe will quickly change your mind. This combination is sure to send your taste buds into overdrive!
4. Balsamic chicken and asparagus (h/t Julia's Album)
You know you are treating your body well with this vibrantly colorful dish. Asparagus plays a key role in this flavorful feast that is sure to find a permanent spot on your weekday meal plan.
5. Roasted garlic asparagus and mushrooms (h/t Ahead of Thyme)
The perfect earthy blend of asparagus and mushrooms is just what you need to top off your next dinner. This is the perfect dish for a midday snack or it pairs nicely with chicken or fish.
6. Balsamic roasted new potatoes and asparagus (h/t Wallflower Kitchen)
Bring on the sweetness with a touch of balsamic vinegar. Fresh asparagus and potatoes never tasted so good!
7. One-pan creamy lemon pasta with chicken and asparagus (h/t Cooking Classy)
Treat your body to a deliciously healthy meal. This dish looks and tastes great, plus it can be whipped up in about 30 minutes.
Copyright 2016 Cooktop Cove