When I was a kid, my mom used to make the most delicious lemon pies. They were always so light and fluffy, and the tartness of the lemon was perfectly balanced with the sweetness of the crust. I’ve been trying to recreate her recipe ever since, and I think I’ve finally done it.
This Blender Lemon Pie is the perfect combination of tart and sweet, and it’s so easy to make. The best part is that you don’t even need to turn on your oven – everything is made in the blender! So if you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert that will have everyone asking for seconds, this is the recipe for you.
Blender Lemon Pie
-1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
-¼ cup butter, melted
-1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
-1/3 cup lemon juice
-1 teaspoon lemon zest
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a blender, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Blend until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
2. Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In the same blender, combine the condensed milk, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust.
5. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes, or until the center is set.
6. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!