Cooktop Cove: How to make slow cooker baked potato
Many people like cooking with a microwave oven because it's fast and easy to use, but others are wary of its safety or think food doesn't taste as good when prepared in that way. Luckily, we've found an alternative way to cook potatoes that requires minimal effort yet tastes phenomenal.
Super easy slow cooker baked potato
As many potatoes as you want
Salt to taste
1. Begin with washed and dried potatoes. Remove the eyes, then poke a few holes in each one with a fork — making sure to pierce all sides.
2. Next, lightly brush each potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt as desired.
3. Wrap each potato tightly in foil and place them in the slow cooker.
4. Cook for 7 to 8 hours on low or 4 to 5 hours on high.
5. Once they're tender, all that's left to do is serve and enjoy! Don't be afraid to garnish them to your liking with cheese, sour cream, and bacon.
Copyright 2016 Cooktop Cove