Cooktop Cove: Watch how to make parmesan garlic roasted green beans
Green beans are a perfect side dish when you want something light and healthy with your favorite dinner. Not only are the green beans high in folic acid and potassium, this recipe adds a burst of flavor and a bit of heat. This flavorful veggie is perfect for any time of the year, but it's especially tasty in the summer when you can pick fresh green beans.
Check out the recipe from Divas Can Cook and don't forget to watch the video at the end to see this recipe in action.
Parmesan garlic roasted green beans
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 to 2 pounds fresh green beans, washed
2 gloves garlic, minced
red pepper flakes
parmesan cheese- grated
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Prep your beans by washing and drying them and snapping the ends off. Discard the ends of the beans.
3. In a bowl, lightly coat your green beans with olive oil.
4. Add garlic and salt. Mix together to coat all of the beans.
5. Place your green beans on a lined cooking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly tender.
6. Remove from the oven and top with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes (if desired).
7. Serve hot.
Pro tip: Try sprucing up this dish with fresh tomatoes or onions.
Copyright 2016 Cooktop Cove