Cooktop Cove: Watch how to make cheesy ham potato bake
If you're craving a dish that's warm, cheesy, and filling, this cheesy ham potato bake is a perfect option! It's simple, and it's the perfect way to warm your insides on a cold winter morning. Composed of potatoes, ham, cheese, and cream, this dish dances on the taste buds. Perfect as a main course or a side for a family party, you'll want to write this recipe down.
Check out the recipe below and watch Twisted Food's video at the end to see how easy it is to get this dish from oven to table.
Cheesy ham potato bake
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 90 minutes
3 large potatoes, thinly sliced
14 ounces of ham, shredded
14 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
small bunch chopped parsley
8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice your potatoes, long ways and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spray a square baking pan with non-cook spray.
4. Add a layer of sliced potatoes to the bottom of the pan. Top with a layer of ham, mozzarella, and parsley. Repeat with two more layers and top with cheddar cheese.
5. In a small bowl, whip together eggs and cream. Pour the mixture over your top layer of cheese.
6. Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
7. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes to brown the cheese.
8. Serve warm.
Pro tip: If you aren't a fan of ham, try using bacon instead.
Copyright 2016 Cooktop Cove