Cooktop Cove: 8 super healthy dump dinners to save you some time
You're all about eating healthy and filling your body with only the best foods, but sometimes healthy recipes contain tons of ingredients and take a ton of time to cook.
Let's make life a little easier all while maintaining our healthy diets. Here are 8 healthy dump dinners that will make cooking a breeze. Dump them in the crockpot, and by the time you get home after work, dinner will be ready to serve.
1. Dump and bake healthy chicken parmesan (h/t The Seasoned Mom)
Chicken parmesan is normally a time-consuming dish to make but not with this dump and bake alternative and coming in at 256 calories per serving, this dinner is also a healthy option.
2. Creole chicken and sausage (h/t Pinch Of Yum)
With rich tastes of the deep south, this creole chicken and sausage dish is one that you should be serving up for dinner. Bonus — it's super easy to make!
3. Minestrone soup (h/t Little Spice Jar)
Making soup has never been easier. With this healthy recipe, you pretty much just dump and go. This one is great to warm you up on a cold winter's day.
4. Slow cooker spiced lentils and cauliflower (h/t The Full Helping)
Add a spicy kick to your healthy meals. You can whip up this easy recipe — or should I say your crockpot will do all the work!
5. Slow cooker kale, tomato and quinoa soup (h/t Damn Delicious)
This comforting yet healthy soup is just what you need after a long day at work, and if you toss it in the crockpot before you leave, it'll be waiting for you when you get home.
6. Slow cooker chicken curry with coconut milk (h/t Evolving Table)
This meal is naturally gluten-free and totally delectable. It makes a great dish to serve at parties and family get-togethers because the prep and cooking are minimal.
7. Vegetarian chili (h/t Gimme Some Oven)
Who says chili has to have meat? Even if you're not a vegetarian, this is one dish where it doesn't matter. Everyone will love this chili. It has a rich taste, and you guessed it — it's made in a crockpot.
8. Slow cooker butternut squash lentil curry (h/t Sweet Peas and Saffron)
Butternut squash is a sweet and tasty squash but many people stray away from it because of the cooking and prep that are involved. Well, don't stray anymore — just use your crockpot!
Copyright 2016 Cooktop Cove